Bandwidth in Profibus?

vaidyaas

Hi all,
Can somebody explain me the significance and importance of Bandwidth thru Profibus communication.
I am told by the manufacturer of the one of my hardware which supports profibus communication that the limitation for communication is about the Bandwidth and I can communicate only 16Words thru it.

Does it mean that at a moment of time I can send and receive 16Words?

Please explain me the issue if anybody can.

Regards
ASV

Similar Topics

Hi guys, would someone please help me to understand and explain what are settings bandwidth and integrator bandwidth do with my servo in...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am expanding a plant and IÂ’ll have to add 27 powerflex 525 that communicate through Ethernet/IP. IÂ’ve already added 12 of them. The...
Replies
Views
I am working on a CLX that has to message tag values to and from a DH+ network that is somewhat congested. It is in the works to remove nodes from...
Replies
Views
I'm currently on a research project where I can send tag read & write requests to both SLC as well as CLX controllers. Presently, there's no...
Replies
Views
Why the Position Loop Bandwidth, in Rockwell axis of Kinetix 5700 Servo Drive, is in Hertz ? Same for the Position Integrator Bandwidth . What is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom