Siemens Logo comms protocol

Willy Maas

Hiya all,

I am playing around with Siemens Logo (baby) PLC's.

Has anybody got the communications protocol for these?

I would like to write a simple SCADA application with VisualBasic or something similar so that i can monitor up to 32 of these baby's in a application.

In the Logo programming software you can monitor them online with all the variables displayed so there must be a way.

Thanx

Yeah, there surely is a way. But Siemens guards their com protocols better than the Americans guard fort Knox. It's common knowledge you can't get anything out of Siemens regarding their propietary comm protocols, unless you've got a couple of millions available for them.

But you never know, maybe ther's someone out there with better news for you.

Kind regards,