S7-314 modules

Am I correct is assuming you are majd3000 and trying to pump up your price for some out dated hardware? This is not the place!

Actually i was only telling u guys what i found that’s all, perhaps ur not interested, but maybe someone else would like to bye a cheap plc for training purposes. Not everyone is a professional like your self, and no I am not who u said I am. Sorry for trying to help

'unregistered',

there is S7 stuff on ebay EVERY DAY.
Especially on ebay.de is there lots and lots of S7 stuff.

Are you planning to keep an eye out for particularly good picks, and to keep us all updated ? A commendable effort, for sure.
But I think that PLCs.net would be flooded if you really started to do so.

By the way, the current bid for the items you linked to is relatively high, I think. The price is 'reasonable' but not 'exceptional'.