Ab 1746-basic Module

kmmeikle

Using card to send ascii strings out to laser when in program mode i'm getting correct info, i switch jumper back to ascii mode and i'm not getting info i was getting in program mode.

kmmeikle said:
Using card to send ascii strings out to laser when in program mode i'm getting correct info, i switch jumper back to ascii mode and i'm not getting info i was getting in program mode.

What do you mean by ASCII mode? Do you mean RUN mode?

1. How are you hooked up when programing? Which port are you using for programming and whis is going to the laser? Which of the JW4 jumper settings are you using?

2. When switching, what JW4 jumper setting do you switch to? Is the laser still plugged into the same port?

3. What do you mean by "I'm not getting info"? Do you mean that the laser doesn't respond as it did or that you are not getting something on your programming screen that you were before?