Drive Manual

sirhiss2

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a manual for a 2 HP siemens Drive P/N
6se3116-8cb40. Any Ideas where I can get one?
I googled it but only found general data.
Your help is greatly appreciated.:nodi:

Thanks,

Terry

Thanks for the Help.(y)

I will check these manuals out.

The Story around why I need the Manuals.

I have Two guys trying to use this drive for Flow control. An 4-20ma signal input from a turbine flow meter. I want the drive to regulate process flow to approx. 2 GPM. There is a 1/2 Hp motor coupled to a 10 GPM Pump. I will post the existing P& ID and the new one we will be working with. Should prove to be interesting to see if it can be done. Any Suggestions? or things to watch out for?

Thanks again.🍺

Terry
:site:

Similar Topics

Hello people This is my very first post in plctalk, so im sorry if my question is out of place. We're using a simoreg dc drive and currently is...
Replies
Views
I have the following drive unit: MC 07A075-5A3 On several occasions this week this drive has been raising and lowering in auto, and will simply...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need manual for bbc brown baveri DC Drive. Struggling to understand how to wire. Please see attached picture of drive. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I just got a similar drive and I was wondering how could I start it up and see it running but I couldn't find the manual. Anyone here has...
Replies
Views
HI I am looking for the operating manual for the Aeg minisemi 500/875+GO dc drive Any help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom