HELP!!!! Wiring of Omron SYSMAC CPM2A PLC

Faraz

Hello everyone. I m very biggener in PLCs. I have taken a very small PLC course for Allan bradly PLCs. Now I need to wire and make small program to get to know more about PLCs.
Please help me about wiring a 24 volt omron proxy sensor and wiring a 24 bulb output with the sensor.
I would like to write down the ladder logic to turn on the bulb with the proxy sensor is ON.
HELP ME FOLKS, I REALLY REALLY WANT TO DO IT.

hey Faraz, better use help on your allen bradley software. Its difficult to illustrate the diagram here. But using your help, its chickenfeed.

ry_fern,

If you read the topic, he wanted help with wiring an Omron CPM2A PLC. He just said he had done Allen Bradley programming before.

oh, i'm sorry... thanks Crossbow! But anyway, Faraz its just the same, Help is common for all softwares wheter allen bradley or not. It is even easier to wire an omron CPM2A PLC(and the addressing too) because it is compact unlike allen bradley.

Thanks again Crossbow!

Please Provide

Faraz,

Couple of items you will need to confirm and provide to the Forum.
1) Proxy is 24VDC, Two Wire or Three-Wire(NPN/PNP)?
2) Output: What is the full model number of the CPM2A?
Needed to determine output type.
3) What input and what output are the field devices connected to on the PLC?
It sounds like simple follower logic you require.