ET200M backplane bus cover

huynt

Dear all.
I want to use ET200M with active backpane bus. I read in ET200M manual, it have backplane bus cover, but I dont know, what is backplane bus cover, When I use it.
Thanks.

If memory serves me correctly.. The ET200M is a 'rack' with an IM153 and slots for up to 8 I/O modules, the same modules used with S7300's, so I think Jespers guess is spot on, if you only fit 4 modules in the rack then you will need 4 bus covers, to cover up the other 4 slots..

Now that makes sense

Paul

Similar Topics

I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Hi, A customer is requiring a ET200M in our control panel, I have never used them and would appreciate some help regarding if I understand it...
Replies
Views
Hello friends I am about to get crazy, I am trying to connect a ET200M (Siemens) to a Prosoft card, the part number is MVI56-PDPMV1 in a...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I have a question regarding the redundant S7-1500 CPU and ET200M connection. Will ET200M IOs work on a redundant S7-1500...
Replies
Views
Hello, With regards to the bases of the ET200M and ET200 SP HA is there an appreciable difference in the physical footprint of the bases? From...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom