New career

agrippa

I recently started a new job that I have to maybe change some plc programs already written. I havent done it much. I am a journeyman electrician, I did some computerprogramming and I understand the ladder logic, I just havent jumped in it all the way and wondering is it gonna be easy for me to pick up the ball. I have done a lot of trouble shooting to the plc but not much expierince with the program inside. I want to make a good impression at my job and get up to speed an soon as possible. Help?

You didn't say who's hardware you'll be using. Each one is different, although they all accomplish the same thing. You will get a lot more replies to your post by being a little more specific.

Good Luck

Jeff

Similar Topics

Hey Everybody, I resigned from teaching, to pursue an IT career, and my original objective was to prepare for and pass a few entry level certs...
Replies
Views
Hey Gang, Considering how quickly I can pack this post with statements and questions, I'm gonna keep it simple and build from there. I got a...
Replies
Views
I'm 36 years old living in Newfoundland, and haven't found a stable career. I feel that eventually I'm going to be too old and will fall in the...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone. Looking for a bit of perspective here,and from lurking these forms I know many of you have years of wisdom. I’m late out of...
Replies
Views
Hello PLC talk members! My friend is thinking of switching from being an industrial electrician to a power engineer, primarily due to the large...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom