Panelview1000 to SLC 5

Unregistered

U
Hi all.
I am not very famalier with the panelview 1000 but i have created 4 new pages to an existing application which is linked to an allen bradley SLC 5/05. Basically the pages are input output condition states for help with fault finding. I have created a multistate list and created new tag, but what is the address??
Is it the actual input/output address ie I:2.0/15 or is it the data address? Hope that makes sense all help much appreciated.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Can someone help me please on how to make a serial connection between panelview1000, ethernet hub, SLC 5/05. I want to be able to use my...
Replies
Views
After doing some research on internet about PLC, I would like everyone to check on my network connection between panelview1000 (CAT#: 2711-T10C9...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy, some times i receive this message in my PV1000: 637 Communication Driver has FAULTED -contact technical support. after there is no...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am back once again with a very simple question, more like need a second opinion than anything else. Am i correct to assume that...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All, I am new to Rockwell Automation products.Hope some one can advise me to purchase a right HMI software product. I was asked to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom