Barcode Scanner for DL06 PLC (port 2)

Symbol LS-1220

I recently completed an application using a Symbol LS-1200-I300A connected to port2 of a DL06. The the DL06 connected to the scanner communicating via ethernet with another DL06 that was doing ascii communication with a weigh scale. The Symbol unit is a nice industrial package (not washdown though) that was fairly easy to communicate with. (Hyperterminal testing helped alot).

Similar Topics

I thought I was nearly finished on this TIA Portal/s7-1212C project (famous last words)... Up until now, I'd developed the PLC/HMI such that the...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if anyone has a solution where I can use a barcode scanner to input a string into a PLC tag. All AB hardware/software. I'm aware...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I am working on a project where I need to scan in 2 Barcodes to populate 2 different tags. A glue Batch and a product serial...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I have to write a program to trigger and receive data from a barcode reader via an RS485 module plugged on Wago PFC 200. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
I have a barcode scanner reading bin labels and handing a string to an Laser Guided vehicle to place the bin in its appropriate location based on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom