S7 300 And Software Redundancy

sanjay_snj

hi guys !

i have 2 nos 315-2DP cpu configured in software redundant way using IM153-2. there was 2 profibus dp and both connected to stations. actually when i see the project, i find the following icons on the right side - (a) CPUA (b) CPUB (c) MPI(1) (d)PROFIBUSA (e)PROFIBUSB

I did some changes in the programming as per my process requirement. i did not do any hardware changes. during loading the new blocks, some problem came and i downloaded the complete config. including the hardware and system blocks also.

after that i found some unique changes. now when i was going online and stopping one cpu, it was not reflecting in the laptop. only after stopping both cpu, it was reflecting.
but when i stop one cpu, the 2nd cpu still takes over the plant does not disturb.

when i see the projecy, now i see the following icons - (a) CPUA (b) CPUB (c) MPI(1) (d) MPI(2) (e)PROFIBUSA

i do not understand what happens. actually i want to normalise the hardware configuration as the previous one as i did not change the hardware physically.

i know there is one way to copy the new software blocks to the old project and then download the complete config.

but is there any other way. can anyone tell me how to copy only the hadrware config. from the old project to the new project, keeping the same software and download it to cpu ?

pl. help