sample programs - Micro/win32 - S7-200

istantch

Hi guys ,
I am very new to PLC programming, is there a site or does anyone have some sample programs created with Micro/Win32. I would like to download a program to my S7-200 224 and see the results. I find myself learning easier that way. Thanks in advance !

If you have installed S7-200 documentation, please refer to that. There are a lot of sample programs on that. Open the documentation and go to Programming tips. It has programs from beginner level to advaced level.

I have attached couple of programs from the documentation.

i am new to plc .i want help for sensor pt100 scale please send me a example:confused:
First of all, hijacking an old post is not the way to get your answers soon.

Secondly, I cannot help you because I don't work with S7-200 anymore and have never used PT100 in combination with it.

Thirdly, sending me a PM about this won't change anything. In fact, it's rather rude to PM a person without knowing him/her.

Regards,