ISTACK screen: how to?

phongluu

Could someone tell me how to get to the second screen of the ISTACK on the S5 v6.5? It's running on pure DOS, for S5-150U.

I was able to get on the ISTACK but forgot how to go to 2nd page. There was not CONTINUE or NEXT on the page. It must be hidden somewhere.

Thanks all,
P.L

In the manual it only says that there may be several ISTACK screens. It does not say how to access the next screen.

Guesses:
SPACE
TAB
PGDN
SHIFT + PGDN
"+" key
SHIFT + "+" key
ARROWRIGHT
SHIFT + ARROWRIGHT
ARROWDOWN
SHIFT + ARROWDOWN

If you're on the first page of the ISTACK AND yhe PLC is in stop mode, then you can enter the second ISTACK page by simply pressing the INSERT key. Yhe first page is a status page which can be accessed at all times. The second page is the page showing the reason for the interruption of the program, thus can only be viewed if the processor is halted.

Kind regards,

jvdcande said:
If you're on the first page of the ISTACK AND yhe PLC is in stop mode, then you can enter the second ISTACK page by simply pressing the INSERT key. Yhe first page is a status page which can be accessed at all times. The second page is the page showing the reason for the interruption of the program, thus can only be viewed if the processor is halted.

Kind regards,

jvdcande, you are the man!

Thanks,
P.L