RS Logix 500 Making multiple ladder function

dbonniwell

On the left hand side of the AB program I have on my screen, there is Ladder 2-7. Hows are these individual ladder sections created in the program. Does the jump routine have something to do with this? Pardon my ignoranants. Dbonniwell

Ladder File number two is created for you by default.

Creating a new ladder file: In the project tree (left pane) right click on "Program Files" and click "New...". You'll be prompted for a file number, name, and description. This cannot be done online.

Executing the new file: In your main routine use a JSR with the file number to Jump to the SubRoutine. At the end of the subroutine, program flow will return to the instruction following the JSR.

Similar Topics

I am a bit red-face when asking this, but with the AB RS500 Logix program, when I make an entry say like I:1/2, How do I get it the bit(Here 2) to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
buen dia. tengo una falla al pasar los tags de mi plc SLC 5 0/4 a mi panel me aparece un error Problem writing value " " to item <tag name>...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom