omron sysmac cs1g

mike 365

please can somebody advise me where i can find some information on the following PLC and touch screens including cable pin outs and programming manuals.
I have a sysmac cs1g which needs to be connected to a NT20S and also a NT600S, i need the pin outs for the coms from the touch screen to the PLC and from a laptop to both .

Thanks

Mike 365

Similar Topics

Hello, Please provide information how to up/down load program using DIGI 1A Internet/RS-232 converter Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm extremely new to PLC's and am having a very frustrating time trying to figure out why my computer isn't communicating with the PLC. I keep...
Replies
Views
I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
I come from an AB background. My current job has a lot of Omron devices. We have a couple systems with NX102's with numerous IO link devices...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to program a function block to copy the variables obtain from Ethercat into a structure on a NX1P2. Since I cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom