Software for Allen Bradley E-20E

Reliance E-20e

Hi,

The details that I gave earlier was the number stated on the item.
The info that I had saying that it is a plc but I cannot get any details about the item in the internet, even the Reliance website. The item actually is in different location so I could not get much info about it.

Is anybody here familiar with this name number Reliance E-20E. PLC / Drives/ or other equipment.
What I really need is the software to be used with this item if there is one.

I really need the details urgently. Is there any website that I can refer to?

Thank you.

Regards,

Shandra

I would phone your local AB office and explain them your problem.
Maybe you can feed them with more info (E-20E sounds a little short, there must be a longer type number or part number). Even a photo can be better than just "E-20E".

The person that you get in contact with may know as much (or as little) about Reliance Automax products as yourself. He will probably have to pass the request onto someone else. The more information you can bring up front the better.

Reliance had an Automate 20E with a part number beginning with 45c something, I think. If that is the type plc you have, then an old DOS software called APX (Automate Programming Executive) was what I remember they used. Let me know if this is it, I may be able to help out. If it is a drive of some kind then I'm not sure what you need.

Sid