This is just something I can not ignore!

randylud

Forum Stats:
Threads: 14143
Members: 10992

Ok, I was gonna do this when the member count was nearing 10K but thought someone else might. No one did so I just figure it is a good thing to note the phenomenal success of this forum. To be approaching 11K members and 100K posts, is just a testament to the value of our site. I say "our" because it is more than Phil's site or any one contributor, it is a combination of all of us. Truly international in its content we are showing that there is a way for peoples of all origins to get along. Maybe the international governing bodies should use this site as a model for future plans on how they conduct their business! I say, lets keep up the good work and keep learning and growing from our combined effort. Being fair though, thanks Phil, we owe you.🍻:site:

.. not sure if this is appropriate and/or in controversy with this site's policy, but a "donate" button somewhere on the site perhaps would help maintaining this tremendous knowledgeable group of experts helping new/advanced PLC willing to know people...

Congratz for the good work !!!

istantch said:
.. not sure if this is appropriate and/or in controversy with this site's policy, but a "donate" button somewhere on the site perhaps would help maintaining this tremendous knowledgeable group of experts helping new/advanced PLC willing to know people...
Strange, but true, you can help Phil in maintaining this best of all PLC sites by bying one or more T-shirts, advertising this site and joining the discussions. Only the first can aid in the financial side of the matter, but the second and third are equally important. Thinking of it, I'll back this idea (y) . Say, only one US$ per member per year could indeed make a HUGE help for Phil.

Keep up the good work and thanks to all of you (us?), but especially to Phil.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
It's coming...

Thanks for the kind words! I know I'm also proud of the community we have here.

Did you ever notice a question that goes unanswered? It's an extremely rare occurance and shows the skill level we have here. If this community doesn't know the answer... there is none :nodi:
Certainly we are the best PLC people in the WORLD! đź‘Ľ

Tuesday late afternoon (in my timezone) we should hit 100k posts. Not bad... (y)

Enjoy,

Phil Melore said:
If this community doesn't know the answer... there is none.

How many times are we going to go over this? The answer is 42. You only need to understand the question.

Congrats, Phil. This site has been a great resource!

Ak

dandrade said:
What numbers web traffic and storage?
Observation record is 431 online, very intense.

Hi Dandrade,

I'm not much for publishing numbers... but I can say we get monthly visitors numbering in 6 digits and it still fits on a cd.

Enjoy,