Bandwidth

ieseng

HI guys,
how do you measure bandwidth?

It's an InSQL question really but you guys know everything.

If I have five computers and I need them all to communicate to a sixth computer, each passing data to the sixth computer but not to each other then how do I measure the bandwidth?

Is it overall or per device?

What are your ideas?

check the amount you want to send down the pipe at the same time, size the pipe so it will all go and not cause a clog. Bandwidth!

Disclaimer: This is simplistically stated on purpose!

Similar Topics

Hi guys, would someone please help me to understand and explain what are settings bandwidth and integrator bandwidth do with my servo in...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am expanding a plant and IÂ’ll have to add 27 powerflex 525 that communicate through Ethernet/IP. IÂ’ve already added 12 of them. The...
Replies
Views
I am working on a CLX that has to message tag values to and from a DH+ network that is somewhat congested. It is in the works to remove nodes from...
Replies
Views
I'm currently on a research project where I can send tag read & write requests to both SLC as well as CLX controllers. Presently, there's no...
Replies
Views
Why the Position Loop Bandwidth, in Rockwell axis of Kinetix 5700 Servo Drive, is in Hertz ? Same for the Position Integrator Bandwidth . What is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom