panelbuilder32 file issues

bakerboy_99ca

Hey guys need your help once again.
My company still has not sprung for the newest version
of panelbuilder32. I have v3.7 and i have to open a file
created with v3.8 which does not work. Could someone with
v3.8 open this file and save it as a panelbuilder 2.6 .pba and send it back to [email protected] .
It would help me out alot.

Thanks in advance
Mark

Hi

Hi,
It gives the message before conversion. I tried to attach the snapshot here in word file here, but unfortunately due to gig file size, I could not do so. The colors might get disrupted. Anyways, I have converted it into 2.6 .PBA

Also, I think you are online. If so, please reply immediately.

Regards,
--Rahul.

Panel Builder 32 v3.8

Hello,

I have the same problem, two applications that I can not open with my PB32 version 3.61 (posibly soon I will have 3.72). Can you please convert them for me so I can open them.

Thanks

Upgrade 3.71

Hello,

I manadged to upgrade to v3.71. If it is possible to convert these files to open them with this version please do that.

Thanks...

File opens fine on my version of panelbuilder. What are your trying to do? Do you want it converted to version 2.6?

Marc

Pb32

Hello,

I can not open them with v3.71 so if you can please convert them and attach so I can try to open them.:nodi:

this is what I got when I tried...I think you need to update the firmware

pick.gif