PV550 - Tag address missing after upload

vocalmind

Hi,

I just uploaded a Panelview 550, there is some error along the way - tag missing -. When I check the tag, I can find the tag name but not the tag address.

My problem is that I can't download back because the tag address is missing.

Hope someone can help.

Regards...

Can you do another load from the PV? If so rename that file then transfer again from the PV and see if you can obtain the tag address.

The other option is match the PV file to the ladder and determine the address.

Similar Topics

hi to all! my problem is when i upload the program from pv 550 using pb 3.82.01 version,the upload is successful but i can not see the tag...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect 1756-L65 clx to a PV550 via Controlnet but I keep getting "Error(9005)" which is an invalid tag when I try to save the...
Replies
Views
This thread started in a different post with a comms problem but as I believe it is not related and I have introduced a short term fix I am...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add a stop to the attached program? I want to stop it after the first rinse so the operator would have to push a button for it...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect a PV550 (2711-T5A2L) to a 1761-NET-AIC using a 1747-C11 cable (w/RJ45 removed) and the Phoenix connector. Can someone tell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom