Favorite HMI?

monkeyhead

Okay... this is a dumb topic, but I'm curious to hear what all you cats like to use for hardware HMI's. I work in a distribution center and somehow almost all our machinery uses Exor/Uniop products. I like 'em, it's nice having a consistent platform to work on and even supports the likes of OPTO22.

But other than that, all we've got are PC's running HMI software. In my opinion this is a poor design choice since you're stuck with the 3-5 year upgrade/failure cycle of your typical microsoft bargain bin no name PC.

What else is hot out there?

I've done a similar post about 6-8 months ago, do a search on my name and it'll come up. I got good response on many HMI's. I ended up staying with our standard PanelView and PanelView+

Similar Topics

I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite cheap-er HMI is and favorite features. My favorite features are how easy are 1)...
Replies
Views
I am new to HMI software and I am only familiar with Factory Talk. I am not a big fan of it so I am looking for other avenues of HMI control...
Replies
Views
What do you guys have in your bag of tricks? For software, my favorite is definitely PDF-XChange editor. There's a free version which has by far...
Replies
Views
Who's using MQTT to send/receive datat out of PLC's/Machines out there and if so, what is your favorite or "go-to" gateway? We've been using the...
Replies
Views
Looking to step away from the PVP hardware but not AB software. Its what customers request so thats just not usually an option. Wondering what...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom