chemical batch control-idec FA3S-CP12

chris clayton

I'm ha student having trouble with program; using an IDEC FA-3S CP12
3 addditives mixed of = proportions thru mixing manifold which has a flow meter of 100 pulses per litre of flow,additives controlled by valves V1 V2 & V3.time delay of 5 sec between additives.batch is continuously stirred by motor M1 while being mixed.Then batch is heated by heater H1 to between 60c-65c & stirred for 15min when batch reaches 60c.Batch then allowed to cool to 30c at this point stirrer stops.Batch is then emptied via valve V4 & a pump M2,V4 cloes & M2 stop when tank is empty,this is indicated by level switch LS1.
Batch quantity is entered by 2 digital switches with a range of 20 litres to 90 litres.If batch quantity entered is too low an alarm (Q20) is activated & process is stopped.If quantity entered is too high an alarm (Q21) is activated & process is stopped.
Process is started by a single start switch & new data is not to take effect until previuos batch is complete.
Temperature of batch is monitored by a transducer & amplifier that provides an output of 1.0v\c unit is calibrated for 0c to 100c,providing an output of 0 to 10volts.
A level switch (LS2) is to monitor the level in the tank,if this ries above the maximum the switch should open & cause the disconnection of valves V1 V2 & V3 & raise an alarm (Q30).

I'm ha student having trouble with program; using an IDEC FA-3S CP12
3 addditives mixed of = proportions thru mixing manifold which has a flow meter of 100 pulses per litre of flow,

additives controlled by valves V1 V2 & V3.

time delay of 5 sec between additives.

batch is continuously stirred by motor M1 while being mixed.

Then batch is heated by heater H1 to between 60c-65c

& stirred for 15min when batch reaches 60c.

Batch then allowed to cool to 30c

at 30c stirrer stops.

Batch is then emptied via valve V4 & a pump M2,

V4 cloes & M2 stop when tank is empty,

this is indicated by level switch LS1.

Batch quantity is entered by 2 digital switches with a range of 20 litres to 90 litres.

If batch quantity entered is too low an alarm (Q20) is activated & process is stopped.

If quantity entered is too high an alarm (Q21) is activated & process is stopped.

Process is started by a single start switch & new data is not to take effect until previuos batch is complete.

??????????????
Temperature of batch is monitored by a transducer & amplifier that provides an output of 1.0v\c unit is calibrated for 0c to 100c,providing an output of 0 to 10volts.
??????????????

Looks to me like you are trying to provide an output up to 100Volts.
Seems like it should be something closer to 1.0V/10-Degrees C.

A level switch (LS2) is to monitor the level in the tank,if this ries above the maximum the switch should open & cause the disconnection of valves V1 V2 & V3 & raise an alarm (Q30).

If the Temperature Calibration issue is not the problem... then what is your question?