Old Panelview 1200 2711-KC1

PercyR

P
I've been asked to update this old, huge, no longer supported, CRT-type Panelview - Cat. No. 2711-KC1. It has a DH+ connection plus a 25 pin RS-232 serial interface port. Does anyone know if I can upload the program from this with my Panelbuilder32 software, and what type of cable I need to use?
Thank you
Percy

I don't think you can import that old app into PB32. The direct replacement for the 2711-KC1 is a PV 1000e, which uses a different flavor of PanelBuilder software. RA has a migration program called "Step Forward" where you can trade in your old unit and get a PV1000e, the new software, an import utility that allows you to import the old app into the PanelBuilder e software, upload/download cable, and an adapter plate to allow the new unit to fit into the existing cutout. Plus, they will give you a credit on your account with your AB distributor for 20% of the purchase price of the upgrade kit. Ask your distributor about P/N 2711E-UTCT10SW under the Step Forward program.