RSView32 to SLC5/04 handshake

sparky64

I'm collecting a 28 character string of data, using RSView32 ODBC data logging in to an Access database.

The string is made up of 2 seperate pieces of data, 14 characters from the product ID, which are the first characters transfered into the Integer file. The machine then goes through its cycle and then transfers 14 characters of process data in to the Integer file. When all of the data is in the correct words in the Integer file, i set a bit, to flag RSView to take a snapshot of the Integer file.

Intermittently the process data part of the Integer file, is not being recorded in to the access database?

Is it possible for RSView to monitor the data is has snapshot, and then write a handshake bit back to the plc if it got the data or not. Would I have to create an expression to do this using the "SET" command?

Does anyone have any expression examples.

Thanks for any replies

Sparky