RSLinx prof and RSLogix with Wizcon on DH+

mulderm

Hello,

I have using a DH+ network with 5 Allen Bradley PLC 5/25 processors
and a database pc installed with OS/2 WIZCON.
The Wizon-PC is communicate with the 1770-KF2 module.
Question:
I will use a PC installed with RSLinx Professional, RSLogix 5,
Microsoft Excel and Access, communicate with a 1784-KT/B.
I want to use DDE/OPC to get information from and send to the PLC 5/25 using Excel and Access.
Can I get problems with communication errors with the PC installed with OS/2 Wizcon?
How is the communication on a DH+ network?

mulderm

You might want to direct this to RA tech support...I don't know if any of the Rockwell Software products work with the OS/2 operating system. I didn't even know OS/2 was still being used by anyone...brings back nightmares about FactoryLink HMI and dual-boot pc's.