Easiest question of the day, promise

Psymon

Is there somewhere where I can download a library of images for things such as pushbuttons to use in RSView Studio?

Thanks guys,

Jay

Jay,

There are a number of pre-loaded graphics in the RSView Studio Graphics Library folder. This includes some pre-drawn pushbuttons and switches. (You may have to add animation to some of these.)

Also, I'm sure that a little searching may turn up graphics files that can be imported as well...

Happy hunting!

Rick

Try here. Then look at the "industrial gadgets".

The "product details" tab and "compatibility" sub-tab show compatibility with RSView for the Digital and Analog Gadgets.

Good luck,

Marc

Marc:

That site looks like it will be extremely helpful. The only thing I would watch for is compatibility with RSView ME. I believe that these ActiveX controls would work on the VersaView CE terminal, but not on the locked-down PanelView Plus (can't install ActiveX). Also, it wasn't clear from a quick glance at the Web site whether the runtime .ocx files are compatible with CE...

Rick