Promicon PLC unit

murtaza

Having trouble with one promicon unit working on a bag making machine. When started cold after about a day the red/green light on the cpu are blinking and we get a warning on the man/machine interface supervisor "pls time out".

We then leave the promicon on for about a hour and switch off the power supply to the unit and re start a few times. The system suddenly starts to work by blinking on the green light only. When swiched off and on again in a short period of time, it works fine, This problem only occurs after a cold state.

If anyone can help, please reply via email to [email protected]

Regards
Murtaza Akbarally

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear Sirs, Could anyone tell me what would happens if the voltage accros the 4 wires on the backplane drops below 5V (minimum that is necessary)...
Replies
Views
Having trouble with one promicon unit working on a bag making machine. When started cold after about a day the red/green light on the cpu are...
Replies
Views
Hello guys im beginner here. Plz excuse my bad english how to communicate with the promicon SBR -19? I can't. can you help me? , or maybe i don't...
Replies
Views
we are using a 2 axes paletising robot controlled by promicon 90 controller. this controllers program supports 9 types of boxes(9 coordinate sets)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom