CRA - Auto. CRH - Manual. Who says?

There is a convention for PLC documentation. I read it but forgot where. I can't even give a decent example of what I mean about conventions for documentation other than CRA is automatic and CRH is manual. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Thanks for your help;
Frank

I worked on an old machine with relay logic controls and the relays were labelled that way in the (hand drawn) schematics. I thought the CRH was a typo, so I changed it to CRM when I made changes to the drawings and recreated them in AutoCad. I would guess that CRH might stand for "Control Relay Hand". Hand mode being equivalent to Manual Mode.

Similar Topics

How to write diagnostic for CRA module, and more specifically how to work with words and bytes in Unity Pro. I am new with Scheider and it would...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here. First of all I just want to say that you guys are very knowledgeable and reading your posts on here has saved my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I m having a problem with wago 750-862 plc. The plc won't start automatically in run mode after a power reboot. I've also tried the...
Replies
Views
I have 32 masters in a linear topology network chain. I would prefer to use AL1xxx series from IFM. They do support device level ring if that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom