Simple SLC500 sample program

zqew05

Gents,

I am still learning RSLOGIX-5 but I have a friend who wants to learn RSL-500. I am assuming his workplace uses SLC's. I have a used AB SLC-500 Demo-1 trainer sitting in my garage. I got this on ebay dirt cheap but I don't use SLC-500 in my line of work so the desire to learn is just not there........yet. I do have this trainer and I would like to help out my friend. Does anyone have any sample programs for the Demo-1 SLC that I can pass on to my friend? I am also lending him a LOGIXPRO training program. Anything to help this guy out.

Similar Topics

I set my class a problem this week in the PLC class I teach and wondered if some of you genius types can provide your input. How to make an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a program that does a 7 second "scan" sensor calibration routine whenever a setting (setting is called assistance level or "AL" and ranges...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom