Does anyone know this HMI?

TimeFluxCap

Is anyone familair with an ESA-VT100 HMI?

I have one on a filter press built from Italy and a google search does not provide much info.

It talks to a SLC500 5/03 processor on DH485. I am looking for software, manuals, general info etc

Thanks Ron!

Did you have this on record or did you find it on a web search?

They dont have my model, probably superseeded but at least its someone to talk to.

Cheers

This is the American "franchise" of the Italian company that makes these things. My Italian was inadequate to find a manual for that model.

I had it in my "stuff",

I am not sure if this is an "American franchise". Eason Technologies have been in business for quite some time. Their arrangement with that Italian company is a recent deal.

Call them, Mr. Paul Eason is an extremely nice guy. I've met him a few times :)