Program info

agrippa

In the allen bradley programs what do the numbers mean under the bit?
what does the move control do.
Is there a good book out there that can explain all the controls?

AB program instructions

You should contact your nearest Allen-Bradley distributor and request the SLC500 Instruction Set manual. The publication number is 1747-RM001C-EN-P Sept. 2001. Or, go to AB.com and click on manuals online, click on control processors, click on SLC500 programmable controllers and then find the pub number and right click on that and save it to your hard drive. If you use dial-up ISP, then take a trip to town or go to a movie cause the manual is a 6.5 meg download. If you have DSL or other high speed ISP, you are in luck and will only have to invest a few mins in the download. This maunal will explain every thing you need to know about the AB SLC and MicroLogix family of PLCs.
Randy L.