WinCCflexible logging data

snip

Is it possible to trigg log file change when logging data (tag that contain process value) in winccflexible and MP270 panel

for example i want that "batch 1" historical data to be saved in A single file called batch1 on storrage card. And then i want to trigger that "Batch 2" data to be saved in another file.

Segmented circular log does not solve this as the file change only triggers on size (can not be explicit triggered) as far as i know......or?

The following is from Protool. I believe Flexible is the same in this respect.

You want to put the data in individual files for each logging instance.
That isnt possible with the regular archives.
However you could make one log instance for when a tag changes state by means of the function "Archive_tag". The log data will appear sequentially in the same archive file though.
A little tip: To avoid that Protool/Flexible logs by itself, select "on change" logging, and set the tolerances so wide that they can never be exceeded.

If you can treat the data as a "recipe", then you can save data in individual "recipes" with the function "Data_Record_PLC_to_DAT".

Last edited: