the BIG question!!!

Buddha

Hi can anyone tell me if this works. I am using the PLC Mitsubishi F series micro-controller. Here is the program:

LDI 401
OUT 450
K 10
LD 450
OR 474
OUT 474
LD 406
OR 475
ANI 411
OUT 475
LD 474
OR 475
OUT 430
END

Ldi 401 is a normally closed switch.
450 is a counter
474= M474
Ld 406 is a normally open push button.
475 =M475
Ani 411 is a normally closed push button.
Out 430 is a lamp

Here goes,wil this work:
The normally closed button X401 will automatically turn on lamp 430 and will not go off. But when the push button X406 is pressed this over-rides the automatic control and the lamp comes on straight away and has a reset button X411 and when this is pressed it will turn off lamp X430.

Thanks

I dont know Mitsu

The normally closed button X401 will automatically turn on lamp 430 and will not go off. But when the push button X406 is pressed this over-rides the automatic control and the lamp comes on straight away and has a reset button X411 and when this is pressed it will turn off lamp X430.
I am slightly confused on this application. I still havent figured out what the counter does. Basically I see 3 pushbuttons being used, 2 to turn on and one to turn off the lamp. What you have is a basic start/stop ckt with an extra pushbutton that isnt needed.
Basic stop start:

NC_Stop_PB NO_Start_PB Lamp
|------| |--------| |---------------( )
| Lamp |
|----| |---|

I think you need to back up and regroup a little. Even in automatic you want to be able to turn off whatever it is. Start with basics then use that to expand upon, use automatic to start a sequence of events and manual to allow individual start or something like a jog mode for a motor.