Siemens S7-2xx ~ help required

mjamil

The HARDWARE:
S7-226, Microwin (will possibly upgrade to version 4, from current 3.2), HMI (Maple systems) with a Parallel port, attached to a printer.

SCENARIO:
I need to save data (to the PLC's memory) and than print a report something to this ...

REPORT PRINT DATE JUNE 1, 2005

TIME: PRODUCTION REJECT BLAH#1

08:00am ~ 09:00am 200 10 xyz
09:00am ~ 10:00am 230 5 abc
10:00am ~ 11:00am 178 32 wow

Total Production 608
Total Rejection 47

Time / Date stamp can be in any format, as long as it is in English!

What I am interested in how to load (save) all this data, on a S7-2xx, I am aware of its limitation, but have never gone this far in loggin data to memory, I have been checking stuff at siemens, they do sell a 64K (or 256K) memory module for data logging, recipe, etc (and amazingly its cheaper than the older 32K mem. modules!)

any help would be appreciated.