Buying PLC's CANADA

maphewz

Hi ALL,
New to this forum

What I'm looking for is information on where to buy new or used PLC's to practice on.

I'm in Ontario Canada so I am hoping that someone can provide info on someone who is selling in this province at a reasonable price...

let me know

I have a older Omron plc you can have for $100.00 CDN, can't remember the model number but it has about 24 inputs and 12 outputs "shoebox" type. I do not have the software or cable for programming the unit, but I'm sure you can buy that somewhere. I'm in Kitchener.

Contact These Guys:

Westburne Ruddy
878 Falconbridge Rd.
Sudbury, ON
P3A 4S4
Tel: 705 560 2111
Fax: 705 560 5287

I think they would be your exclusive Allen Bradley dealer in your city. Don't expect them to even know about this stuff, you may be educating them on it.

You can download a free version of RSLogix 500 Starter Software and RSLinx Lite software to upload and download to Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1000 10-point controllers. RSLogix 500 Starter software is fully-functional when used with RSLinx Lite software and MicroLogix 10-point controllers. Tell Westburne you would like prices on some 6 input, 4 output controllers and a programming cable. The cable should be about $75, and the controllers should range from $150 to $200. You can check ebay, but they rarely have the 10 point ones there.

Start learning now and download the software from this site:

http://www.ab.com/plclogic/micrologix/

Here are a couple of good books you can get on the subject too.

Technician's Guide To Programmable Controllers By Richard A. Cox

Programmable Logic Controllers Hardware and Programming By Max Raibee

Hi, I have the download cable for Slc 500, Siemens s7-300, s7-200, s5, omron, Sc09, and also have the brand new siemens s7-221 cpu, siemens Logo , I am in Kitchener too..If you have interest of those , may contact me by email: [email protected]

hi, friends

I am a newcomer here.
can anyone tell something about PLC products in Canada? what knid of PLC do you perfer? what kind of Touch Screen and configuration software do you use? how about their prices?

thanks a lot for any kind info.

mike

Thanks

Hi, K

Thanks.
Actually I don't care about the older threads. I wanna know the market demands currently.

I am looking for a market in Canada for a new PLC product(Touchscreen and configuration software) which is made in China and has excellent performance and lower price. It is believed better than Siemens products.

Mike W.

Allen Bradley 1756-OBV8S

I am a new member, I am currently looking for 5pcs Allen Bradley 1756-OBV8S New, immediate delivery, if someone can get them for me I would greatly appreciate it 🤞🏻

my email is [email protected]