SLO-SYN TDC Servo drive

TamNguyen

I am using Slo syn TDC series servo drive ( discontinued products ),now I want to replace it by DanaherMotion S600 series Servo drive with Single Axis Contoller Card .Does any one know how to convert the program ?, please help me out.I also attach the text file of the program ( you can open it with notepad )

Similar Topics

I ran into a Slo Syn Warp Drive, model # SS2000D6i, that I need to find the LATEST software for. I have Superior Electric's Motion Controller...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find out some info on an slo-syn mx2000 drive plc. This one has stalled on an Movehome command and will not move. I can move it...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys , Thanks for the quick qesponse to my last question I need all the information I can get for a motor I have and am using for a machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I Have A Direct Logic Dl105 Plc And I'm Trying To Drive A Stepper Motor By Using A Slo-syn D6 Driver. The Problem I Have Right Now Is That I...
Replies
Views
Apparently there are a lot of these systems still running the field today so I thought perhaps this information might be helpful to someone in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom