Rs Logix 5000

totok

I have Rslogix 5000 with activation on Win2000, but something happend with my windows and have to re-install. So i want to take my activation first, then I put this disk(with activation) on another computer with OS Win2K. I see that the activation still on there and not broken but I can't move to floppydisk, it was read-only disk.
How can I move activation back to my floppydisk???
help me please..

Thanks

Make sure that the disk is not write-protected and then use evmove to move the activation to the floppy. If your PC has more than one partition on the hard drive you could also move the activation from the C drive and then do your re-install. You won't have to move it back in order for it to work which might be a good idea in case your Windows fails again.