Can somebody help this guy...

Hi
Received a PM from this guy. I've got no idea...
PMPLC.JPG

I've got it too. I couldn't figure out what made this guy think I could help him, because I have never reacted to posts about NAIS PLC's. I simply don't know that brand. This begins to smell like spam. I have deleted the PM without answering.

Kind regards,

i have an idea:
put the PLC in a very dark room and point a very bright light on his CPU:
then all you do is say: tell me pass and i will let you go

or do i watch to mutch movies now???:confused:

put the PLC in a very dark room and point a very bright light on his CPU:
then all you do is say: tell me pass and i will let you go

You cannot do it except in the movies. It's against the human PLC rights bill. ;)

Kind regards,

Last edited:
Passwords on the PLC's.... hmmm, gotta learn how 2 do that on our Omron and Allen Bradley, just in case... LOL

I just started recently to work with the NAIS PLC, and I have never used password option. According to the help file it allows you to restrict upload and download only for person who knows password. Password may be cleared from the PC with the programming software but PLC program will be lost.
If you have a copy of the program, then you may recreate the same program again and compile it without password.

Good luck
PaulB

AROMAT has two programming environment choices: GR (basic),and FPWIN-Pro (advanced). Both programming tools use pre-compilation before the application is downloaded to the PLC. This is much like generating EXE application out of "C" code. In the case of AROMAT, unlike most other PLCs, if you upload the program from the PLC it is virtually impossible to follow the code, because you lose all symbols and program structure such as calls to functions - everything is blended into one machine-code file. Even if you understand the machine code, you will not be able to modify it and download back to the PLC. In the AROMAT system a program must pass complication before downloading. This means that you must have the source code of the program, so don't waste your time on code uploaded from the PLC.
The AROMAT PLCs are actually very good. Inexpensive and very fast. Aromat is part of the Matsu****a group that belongs to Panasonic.

I don't know a way around the password protection problem. But if you have to re-program the PLC then use the FPWin-Pro and not GR.

you could try 1-877-NAiS-TSC (1-877-624-7872), Aromat tech support.

Good luck.
A. Harel.

Matsu****a??

OT here, but Phil must have a pretty interesting "naughty word" filter to pull those letters out of a legit product name!!

rgurin said:
OT here, but Phil must have a pretty interesting "naughty word" filter to pull those letters out of a legit product name!!

The company is matsus-h-i-ta. The filter is primitive but hopefully you can see why it was filtered.

Imagine the editing I'd have to do if there weren't any filters...:oops:

Enjoy,

Phil Melore said:
The company is matsus-h-i-ta. The filter is primitive but hopefully you can see why it was filtered.

Imagine the editing I'd have to do if there weren't any filters...:oops:

Enjoy,

OK. I updated the censoring from primitive to 'semi-modern'.
Matsushita is a company and **** is a censored word.

Enjoy,