Graph 5 Version 7.0

shandra_ck

Hi,
I am having problem with Graph 5 version 7.0 intalled in my pc.
The software for graph 5 was misplaced and I am unable to find the software.I need to reintall the graph 5 for step 5 V 7.17.
I do have the authorization license in the pc. I only need the software for the installation. Can anyone send me the file or let me know where to download.

I need them urgently, and I really appreciate if someone could help me.

Thank you.

- Shandra

Hello chandra;I hope this will help you: follow the inserted link to go to the Downloable files from Siemens for Graph 5 v. 7.x:

http://support.automation.siemens.com/-snm-0135109872-1116758784-0000010792-0000003183-1118048692-enm-WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&lang=en&siteid=cseus&objid=11454893

If you have an installed version of Graph 5 (even if it is corrupt) the dowload should work. Only problem: they mention version 7.15. I have no idea of the differences between this version and the one you have installed. but if it gets you out of a jam...
Have you considered other options, such as contacting Siemens support directly? For older packages, they sometimes can be very accomodating.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier