slc shift registers

exiled

hi guys
i'm currently working on a project using a slc 5/03. i want to use the same piece logic 6 times (ie all the timers and counters are the same)but at 6 different output addresses, sometimes in the order of 1-6 or 3-6 ect, allways the lowest to the highest in order. My question is is the shift register BSR the correct command to use or should i be looking elsewhere?

if anybody has any code they would like to share i would be very grateful

many thanks
kev

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon, I’m looking at some examples in a SLC 500 and I took notice of a Bit Shift that has the File position with a # B3:25 . What...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using a color sensor to detect 4 different color labels on different boxes to direct routing to a specific location; Lane #1 - Lane #4. I...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm just getting into this Q and A a bit and I have a question or two about bit shifts. I have 4 zones with each zone having it's own...
Replies
Views
I am fairly familiar with BSL/BSR instructions in RSL500 but am looking for help on shifting words. Specifically I have a few parts tracking along...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom