PLC training kit

folarinv

hello guys,

I intend to start learning PLC programming but I have the following questions to ask:

a)is there any domestic application for PLC?
a)whats the price range of the cheapest allen-bradley PLC that I can buy and train with (I'm a bit familiar with Allen-bradley and its ladder logic program)

I will love to put into practise what i learn from your site and see it work. Thats the only way i can be confident that i'm a programmer.

AB has a small Micrologix 1000 for 99.00 USD, and you can download a free version of RS Logix 500 that works with the 99.00 model only.

Use this LINK to get started, there's a link for the free software, and you should be able to find the 10-point model for 99.00

Last edited:
They also offer the MicroLogix that Ken mentioned in a starter kit that includes the Micro, programming cable and some manuals on CD for ~125 USD list.