Problem with servo controller OMRON

HUGO28

Hello

I have a problem with servo control from OMRON model this controler is OMRON R88D-UA20H. And :

1. I need software for this controler.
2. I need diagram with cable or interface for this controler.

If any body have any information please send me

Thanks and Best regards for As

Andy

Hi was just haveing a browse and came accross your problem and reconised the servo number! i had some issues on a servo drive due to water! and i found all the info i needed on the omron web site where there is a download section for all there manuals etc...and a couple of good websites i always relie on for info are juneusa_links and motionNet.com . Hope these will be of some help

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Little problem with the minus sign. The actual postion works fine but the send position doesn't arrive well in the drive. So, my...
Replies
Views
We have an application with an Allen Bradley servo driving a rotary table. During normal operation the servo positions perfectly (within 0.001...
Replies
Views
Hi All, the problem occured when we powered on the machine only we notice that the motor is very hot before any order of rotation , after we...
Replies
Views
I have a machine I'm trying to refurbish. Currently, it won't home without intervention. It's using a 1746-L532 processor with two 1746-HSRV SLC...
Replies
Views
Gents, I've an Allen Bradley Kinetix 6000 Sercos servo system with 2 motors on a rigid construction. Both motors have the same gear ratio to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom