the control FRE frequency driver via RS 485 by Mitsubishi FX1N (with add card)??

Elias27

E
have any one the sample of program for control invertor (driver) FRE 540 via RS485?
what a initialization word for this driver (when driver have default settings)?

Thank you...

Hi Elias27,

I have a found a program that do the kommunication betwen the FX and the FRE 540, Via RS485.
BUT the program is made for the FX2N (No big diffrens) and the comments are in Swedish. You might be able to gues the funktion via the comments.
The program is made with the GX Developer and also there is a testprogram for the Terminal E700, if interested.

I have not yet testet the program myself, but the program is made by "Beijer Electronics" withs is a part of Mitsu.

Hope you can use the example.

Dariusch

Similar Topics

Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom