software

firstelectric

He hallo, ik heb een vraag.
Weet iemand misschien hoe je via de profibus met het programma drive monitor in de simoreg en simovert online kan kijken.
Ik heb een pc staan waar dit programma op staat en een verbinding via een 232 naar mpi op de s7-400 in de hardware configuratie zijn deze drive's ook opgenomen.
Het moet toch mogelijk zijn om via de profibus in deze drive's te kijken.
Kan iemand mij een stap in de goeie richting geven???????
Alvast bedankt, groeten firstelectric

firstelectric said:
He hey , I have one request. Know someone possibly the yours via the profile with the platform drive VDU within the simoreg and simovert online pitcher watch. I have one personal computer standing worthy this platform worn realm and one liaison via one 232 unpleasant mpi worn the s7-400 within the hardware configuration one's this drive's too withdrawn. The stain yet potential one's to via the profile within this drive's within watch. Pitcher someone my one pace within the goeie trend yield??????? Meanwhile elderly , salute firstelectric

machine translation...?

Hello Firstelectric;

I hope this is an adequate answer to your question. Even with monkeyhead's translator, the question is hard to grasp. Let's hope your English is better than my Dutch. By the way, this is from Entry ID: 14348310 on Siemens' support website; you could view it in French or german, if it helps you.

DriveES Basic and DriveMonitor.

QUESTION:
What are the differences between the DriveMonitor which I start using the icon on the desktop and the DriveMonitor which is called from a Step7? Why, when starting using the icon, is it not possible to make the following setting "Options --> ONLINE settings" --> Bus type Profibus/DP ?

ANSWER:
After DriveMonitor has been installed from the DriveMonitor CD, this can be started using an icon on the desktop. Only USS communications to a serial RS232 interface at the drive converter/drive inverter or via an interface converter to an RS485 bus is possible. If, after installing DriveES Basic, the DriveMonitor is started from a Step7 project, the drive converters/drive inverters are addressed through the Profibus interface (Profibus port). To do this, in the SIMATIC Manager, the settings "Options --> Interface settings" --> Profibus/DP must be made under Target system (PLC) --> Drive --> Overview in DriveCon.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Translation;

Hello, I' ve got a question. Does anybody maybe know how you can look online into a 'simoreg' and 'simovert' through profibus with the program 'drive monitor'?

I have a pc with this program and also a 232-mpi-connection to a S7-400. These drives are also added in the hardware-configuration.

It should be possible to look into these drives with profibus? Can anybody give me a opening pointer into the right direction????????? Thanks already, greetings firstelectric.

Oke Daniel thanks for your answer. I think first i have to instal driveES Basic before i can change the settings that you supose.
But the first thing that I'll do tomorow when I start working is to try your answer. And try to find the path.

Thanks Again, Firstelectric

No , You have to install starter which integrates the drives into an S7 project . You can't get a downloadable version , I am afraid it has to be purchased .
I did buy the starter software , and I must say that I think it is worth the money , all the drives are integrated in the project and be be downloaded over profibus - if you buy the advanced version , you get blocks that enable all the drive configs to be stored inside the processor , so in the event of a failure , it is only necessary to set the profibus address on the new drive , and you can download the parms without using a PG direct from S7