Can someone help with multiproject in simatic 7?

snot

Hello everyone,

I'm new to programming PLC with S7 and I would like to know how to use multiproject as we are three here for the job. Didn't get quite enough info from help and web. So, any hints are welcome...

Hello snot;

I have worked with multiprojects in the PCS7 environment. You have to determine how the programming work will be split between the different auhors; and designate one manager whose computer will have rights to control and synchronize the different elements of th multiproject. The advantages are very useful, but it requires consistency and discipline to make sure you do not corrupt the project when compiling and downloading.

I suggest you get a feel for the multiproject environment through chapter 14 of this manual (I hope it is something you had not yet accessed):
http://support.automation.siemens.com/-snm-0135109872-1116758784-0000025434-0000005152-1118658034-enm-WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&objId=18652631&objAction=csOpen&lang=en&siteid=cseus&aktprim=0
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier