Re-AB RSLogix5000 Histogram?

SNK

Does anyone know if the Histogram tool is available in Contrologix 5000 processors/software?

I cannot seem to find any information on it.

Haven't used RSLogix5000 in three years, but I had two main complaints at that time when comparing it to RSLogix5 & 500:

No Histogram
No File Compare Utility

I don't know for sure, but I think there is a compare utility now...don't know about the histogram...

Its called Trends

Logix 5000 has something much better than Histograms called Trends. Trend allow you to run multiple Trend Charts simultaneously with several tags displayed on each chart.
Search Help for Trend to get info on how to use it.

Thanks guys.

I will try out the Trend feature.
Yeah, RSlogix5000 comes with a whole bunch of standalone utilities.....not in the core fileset. Compare tool is available....not nearly as nice as the RS500/5 type.

allen bradly trend tool sucks

Where is the text showing when a tag changes states, what it changes too. Histogram was so much better. I do not have time to scan through a 10 minutes trend only to have to calculate the change myself. Histogram did this why doesn't trend, maybe I am missing something. But help doesn't show values in a text table.

lol

Used Siemens for the last 10+ years, just moved to a different company, Allen Bradley, been a while, googled "what happened to Histogram" This popped up, was amazed someone felt it was better. Didn't even look at the date. Guess I am showing my age. Had a good laugh at your response, I deserve it.