Shaun Nel

Unregistered

U
Hi All,

I have a query that I hope one of you will be able to assist with. I am using Siemens S7-400 CPU's with Adroit SCADA. (locally developed here in South Africa.)

Anyway, I want to syncronise my PLC's time with the Master SCADA PC clock. I don't want to use SFC48 to keep the PLC's in sync with each other.

The problem I have is that the year/month/day etc is in byte format in the PLC but I pass only complete words from the SCADA. I know there is a specific formula one can use to combine year+month & day+hour etc in the transmitting device and then extract the relevant info at the recieving end but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,
Shaun Nel. ([email protected])

Similar Topics

Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
We are considering dropping our UL membership because most of our customers do not care if we are a 508A shop. However, there may be times when a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Good morning! I'm trying to find a DIN rail-mountable 4-0channel PWM amplifier that is capable of accepting a 5VDC PWM with a maximum frequency...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom