slc communication

muli36

well it finally works..
as for previous posting the solution to all my troubles was probably caused by RSLinx 2.20 with my windows me..as soon as I upgraded to vers.2.40 after the necessary setup ,as described in previous posting,everything works fine ..Last night I was also able to communicate to some slc 5/04 that I have at work..
So thank to everybody for the input

Similar Topics

Hello, I need to connect with a SLC 5/01 (1747-L511) in order to see what is the current program that it has, since I don't have a lot of...
Replies
Views
After I tried wiring, I used computer program communication to read the PLC N value, but received a NAK signal. And the DL3500 CHA light keeps...
Replies
Views
Hi all--figured I'd knock the rust off minds here; Situation--We're resurrecting an old Alvey Palletizer from the grave. It came w/o a controller...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I am trying to communicate with a Slc 5/04 plc using the 1747-cp3 cable, RS232-DF1 driver and a laptop. I tried using a serial to...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. This is my first post here. I am newer to the automation world and have had an issue while trying to communicate with an SLC 5/02. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom