OT: Happy Birthday to me...

Daniel, have you figured out what you want to be when you grow up? I can hardly remember being 39, but many happy returns of the day just the same. I am a bit jealous I suppose. LOL

It's not the age you are, but the age you feel which is important. Depending on how young/old you feel I say "congratulations" / "my deepest sympathy" (select only one :D ).

Kind regards,

Happy birthday, man. And remember, the most important thing regarding age is, as long as you're still "above ground", it's all good...

Thanks all...

jvdcande said:
It's not the age you are, but the age you feel which is important. Depending on how young/old you feel I say "congratulations" / "my deepest sympathy" (select only one :D ).

Kind regards,
I pick the one in blue... lol
Again, thanks for the many replies... 🍻

Hey, hey! Happy birthday there killer. Hope it was all rockin' and rollin'.

And don't worry, you're not alone on working on the ol' b-day. I'll be celebrating my birthday next week by going to work all day, and then going to bed early so i can catch a plane at 6:30 the next morning to go commision a machine.

You guys must be young...when you reach 45+ you tend not so celebrate so much, as it only means your likely past the half-way point & that much closer to the end.

Have a great one just the same.

BTW, what does the G-friend have in mind for your big anual day???
You can PM me tomarrow and tell me all about it....Yuk Yuk...

Christ I can only just remember 39. Time now 01:00 gmt am now 40 and 7 months and a handful of days. Now realise I must have done something wrong to have nbeen dragged out at this un godly hour.

I still live by the old adage your as young as th woman you feel so stay away from the grannies!!
Hope you had a good one

Smile :)

Hey Dan, I know how it feels. I was going to work Sat, which is My Bday. Decided that maybe it is more important to meet with some friends and have a good meal and some cold beer. I dont count the number any more, just happy Im above ground and kicking...:) as each one passes.

Have a good week end :).