Program Examples

spikie

Hi
Does any one know where i can get a copy of a book called "One hundred and one ways to use a programmable controller" For the Mitsubishi range of PLCs
Thanks

Would anyone care to expand on this thread? It seems a book entitled "101 Ways To Abuse a PLC" could be written for just about any family, never mind Mitsubishi!

I do remember hearing a conversation many years ago between two guys, one of whom was only just learning about PLCs. He was gradually building up the belief that PLCs would do just about anything. And then he asked -
"So if you connected 220VAC to an input module rated at 110VAC, would there be some indicator?"
The calm reply was -
"Yes, the smoke-emitting diodes for these channels would come on."

Regards

Ken.